INDUSTRY DAY 2018
The Portland District Corps of Engineers is holding an Industry Day on November 14, 2018 at Camp Withycombe in Clackamas, Oregon.
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Time: 0900-1500 (Tentative)
Location: Camp Withycombe, 15300 SE Minuteman Way, Clackamas, OR 97015-9372
Both Large and Small Business contractors are invited to attend the event. Plan to join us for:
• Information on current and future Corps of Engineers prime and subcontracting opportunities
• Update on the upcoming Veterans Administration Hospital
• One-on-one networking opportunities with District staff and other attendees
• Networking lunch
• Access small business resources
• Meet and greet with Government Purchase Card holders
• Sessions on topics like source selection tips, construction contract administration, security training and requirements, proposal preparation best practices and source selection, and other topics as suggested by you!
The Portland District is looking for Small Business contractors who would like the opportunity to present a capabilities briefing by providing a 5-10 minute presentation at the networking lunch. If interested, please indicate within the registration form.
Continue to watch this Eventbrite site (and https://www.fbo.gov/, search W9127N-19-I-0002) for more detailed information. The agenda will be published to the FBO page once finalized: https://www.fbo.gov/spg/USA/COE/DACA57/W9127N-19-I-0002/listing.html
Boxed lunches are available but must be preordered and prepaid using the following link: https://fanfareeventsinc.com/shop/. You are welcome to bring your own bagged lunch but please note that refrigeration is not available.
The Portland District has one of the Corps' most comprehensive and diversified civil works programs in the Nation. It awards contracts totaling $165 million to $180 million annually for construction projects, Architect-Engineering services, and supplies and services.
Portland District encompasses nearly 97,000 square miles of land and water in Oregon and southwestern Washington. The District's future is tied to helping to balance the region's competing needs for navigation, flood damage reduction, hydropower, fish and wildlife habitat, disaster recovery, irrigation and recreation. A Corps Center of Expertise, the Hydroelectric Design Center, is co-located within the Portland District. Learn more about the Portland District at http://www.nwp.usace.army.mil.
Wednesday, November 14, 2018