*** Virtual and/or On-Site, up to 10 with socilal distancing per COVID ***
*** Seminar will happen Virtually, & in-house seating up to 10 ***
REGISTER NOW *** LIMITED TO 30 Participants ***
Join us for this 3 day seminar: Tuesday through Thursday - May 26-28 from 4:00pm - 7:00pm for:
Commercial Contractor Operations Seminar brought to you by The Blue Book, BESThq and Probity Builders:
- Do your projects FINISH with the profits you expect from your bid day pricing?
- Do you always feel like your final costs are much higher than bid?
- Are you ready to improve your skills for sustaining and growing your firm?
In an intense 3 day seminar format, learn using real projects and stories with practical, usable solutions for your bottom-line. Hands-on training to use in your business today!
Join us in a collaborative learning framework on the fundamentals of commercial construction operations, from bid day til final warranty closeout and then to your next project. At seminar completion, Students will demonstrate conceptual understanding of:
- Techniques for successful commercial construction pricing, construction management, and contract execution.
2. Project / scope verification and contract finalization.
3. Job cost control, document control, contract administration and conflict resolution.
4. Concepts, methods and techniques for preconstruction planning and administration.
5. Principles and processes for commercial project execution including safety, document control, quality control and cost control, including change and cashflow management.
6. Post construction close-out including final billing / retention, warranty and record documents.
7. Application of electronic systems for commercial construction operations and management
Possible 9 hours of CCB Continuing Education; Seminar shall be Spanish Friendly
Virtual or real Snacks and Beverages provided by The Blue Book.
Register NOW as class size is limited to 25 participants.
Event Coordination / Partnership / Support by:
About your Presentation team:
Ronald White, PE, LEED AP Probity Builders
With over 25 years of construction experience as a contractor, owner's representative and business owner, Ron brings real-world insight and knowledge critical to any firm's success. As a former Operations Manager with Hoffman, Ron has managed hundreds of millions of dollars of project work and thousands of contracts. A seasoned presenter with exceptional energy, his engaging style and commitment to participant success result in classes that positively impacts firms and participants.
Luis Lopez, Probity Builders
With nearly a decade of project experience, Luis brings extensive field and project engineering, project coordination and site representative experiences on multiple projects throughout the greater Portland
area, ranging in size from a few thousand to over 100 million. Adept in advanced application of systems, his engineering and field skills offer real-time, transferable knowledge for increased efficiencies and effectiveness of participants.
Tuesday, May 26, 2020